Convert the non-threaded heavy barrel on your Ruger MKII to a standard 1/2-28 thread for all your end-of-barrel gun accessories, and get the full fun factor out of your firearm. With this threaded barrel adapter you can mount any 1/2-28 TPI accessory such as a muzzle brake, flash suppressor/compensator, or unrestricted FAKE suppressors.
Features and Benefits
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum with a natural silver finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Less expensive than going to a machinist or gunsmith to thread your barrel.
- Held in place with a set screw that is flush when tightened.
- Install it yourself in minutes, and remove it just as quickly.
If your barrel is larger than .975, this adapter will not fit without custom machining. We rely on the barrel manufacturers to keep a good tolerance, and we cannot guarantee their work, only ours. The thread length is the standard .625, so if you are going to use a .22LR can, you may need a spacer.
Note: You will need to purchase the end-of-barrel accessory and crush washer seperately.